Recruitment at an International Scale-up
13 november 2020
The past year I worked for an international scale-up with headquarters in the Netherlands.
We had to anticipate fast when it turned out there was more work and had to have new talent on board immediately. Or better; yesterday.
We were successful together and managed to hire the best people in the months that followed, allowing them to scale further.
What is the approach of De Wervingsfabriek for Scale up recruitment?
Step 1: Together we set clear recruitment targets, discuss the new vacancies and the profiles of the potential new hires.
Step 2: In an interview (zoom or live) we tell you more detailed about our scale up approach, our three building blocks:
- Great vacancy texts, professional recruitment process and the best candidate experience;
- Referral Recruitment, engage your own employees to get the best new employees;
- Talent Sourcing and Pipeline Building, e.g via LinkedIn/ Google Search.
Step 3: We implement the 3 building blocks mentioned above and make sure you have enough influx to recruit and select your ideal candidates.
We measure all our data and you will receive a weekly report with KPI’s (Cost per hire, time to hire etc.).
Step 4: After implementing the first 3 building blocks, we continue to recruit but will see if you can be more successful via the next 3 building blocks:
- Employer Branding
Now your recruitment is as solid as a rock and you will find your candidates more easily and more A-players will find your organization.
Why do scale ups have De Wervingsfabriek as their Recruitment Partner.
- Our Recruiters are experienced and have successfully applied our method in the past.
- Proven track record.
- We act in your best interest, we focus on quality over quantity.
- This is a flexible solution and we will never charge any agency fees, we work with a monthly license.
- You can scale up or scale off our recruitment service every month.
Let’s connect and have an online or offline coffee.
Nog meer blogs uit ons team
Onze wereld staat niet stil. Ga met ons op avontuur en lees onze verhalen en reis naar de top!Bekijk alle blogs